Brian Dawkins, NFL HOF, Nikco Sports Exclusive Rawlings Football
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Nikco Sports Exclusives
Brian Dawkins Hall of Fame Commemorative Football
- Limited Edition - Only a few of the 2,018 licensed Rawlings footballs left that commemorate Dawkins’s induction into the Hall of Fame
- Each comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity
- Exclusive to Nikco Sports; not available anywhere else
- Panel 1 – NFL Hall of Fame Logo, Photo of Dawkins in Eagles uniform, Class of 2018 logo
- Panel 2 – Philadelphia Eagles franchise history and Super Bowl LII records
- Panel 3 – Dawkins regular season career statistics and career highlights
Brian Dawkins Career Highlights and Achievements
- Pro Football Hall of Fame 2018 inductee
- 9× Pro Bowl (1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011)
- 5× First-team All-Pro (2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009)
- Second-team All-Pro (1999)
- First player in NFL history to record at least 30 interceptions and 30 forced fumbles in a career
- First player in NFL history to record a sack, an interception, forced fumble, and touchdown reception in a single game
- Only player in NFL history with 25+ interceptions (37), forced fumbles (36) and sacks (26)
- Forced 36 fumbles, the most ever by a safety in NFL history
- "Whizzer" White NFL Man of the Year (2008)
- NFL 2000s All-Decade Team
- Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team
- Philadelphia Eagles No. 20 retired
- First-team All-ACC Honors (1995)
- Associated Press and Sporting News second-team All-American (1995)
- First-team strong safety on Clemson's all-centennial team (1996)
- Inducted into Clemson's Athletic Hall of Fame (2009)
- January 11, 2013, Clemson University established the Brian Dawkins Lifetime Achievement Award to honor a former Clemson player for their performance on the field, contributions in leadership and community service
Nikco Sports guarantees 100% satisfaction on all products! If you are unhappy with your order, please contact customer service immediately upon receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you have 10 business days to self-return the product from the date it was delivered to you to Nikco Sports. Returned items must be in the same condition as when received. You may self-return using any carrier that you prefer; FedEx, UPS, or USPS. We highly encourage you to get a tracking number for the item you are returning so that you know when it is received at our warehouse for liability purposes.
Please include the invoice or a copy of the invoice with your return. We also require an explanation of why the product is being returned.
If you would like to self-return product after the 10 business day time frame mentioned above, your order is subject to a 30% restocking fee and will only be accepted if an RMA number was issued to you by one of our customer service representatives. That RMA number must be on the outside of the package being returned.
Your credit will be processed within one week of receipt into our warehouse. However, the time it takes for the refund to post to your account is completely dependent upon your card processor.
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-345-2868.
Returns may ship to:
Attn: Returns Department
516 Trade Center Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
We process all orders as quickly as possible, and we do so in the order in which they are received.
If the item that you ordered is in stock, it will ship from our warehouses within 2 - 14 business days.
On very rare occasions, an item may be out of stock. If that happens, we will contact you to let you know within 1 business day of your order.
If you are placing a pre-order for an item that is a custom, limited edition, exclusive item that must go through production, those items have anywhere from a 4 – 12 week lead time between order and shipment. You will see a note to that effect in the product description when you order. Many of our hot market items (Super Bowl, World Series, Final Four, etc.) are fully embossed and take time to make due to our insistence on high quality.
If you order a pre-order item and are having it autographed, the autograph process normally delays shipment by about 4 weeks. The added time covers all of the logistics associated with getting items to the athlete, getting a signing date, and return shipment to our warehouse. Published signing dates for athletes are subject to change without notice and are based on the availability of the signer. However, we notify our customers of any delays in the anticipated signing date.
Special requests for delivery options will be honored if it’s possible to do so. Please contact the SALES department at 1-800-345-2868 to make these requests. In the event we are unable to comply with special shipping requests, a Nikco Sports associate will contact you with options. Shipping and handling costs will vary for oversized, over weight, or irregular packaged items. We do our best to keep shipping and handling fees as low as possible.
Additional shipping charges will apply for noncontiguous states in the U.S. as well as international orders.
Free shipping applies only to those items designated for free shipping on the website – www.nikcosports.com
Nikco Sports sells special promotional products to celebrate major championships such as the World Series, Super Bowl, NBA and CFP. These Nikco Sports exclusives are made in limited numbers after we close the pre-order window for placing orders. Therefore, we ship special promotional items when we receive the products at our warehouse. We provide an expected time for delivery on the order confirmation page our customers see after order completion.
Autographed items ship AFTER the item is signed, and Nikco Sports does not have control over the dates of signings.
All autographed items are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuating player performance, milestone achievements, death, appraisals and contract obligations.
For international customers and customers in Hawaii and Alaska, shipping rates vary widely and once an order is received, a Nikco Representative will contact you to determine the most effective way to ship your items. Depending on the country of delivery, customs and duty fees may apply.