Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts Limited Edition Exclusive HOF Framed Collage
Manning led the Colts to 11 playoff runs, eight division titles, three AFC Championship Games, two Super Bowl appearances, and one championship title in Super Bowl XLI. Own a piece of history before it's gone.
Not sold anywhere else.
- Framed 15x17 Photo Collage Commemorating Peyton Manning’s Hall of Fame Induction and Career (fully licensed)
- There are several action photos in this collage of Peyton in his Colts uniform, as well as a his overall career stats!
- Limited Edition of 2,021
- Each will be individually numbered to certify authenticity
- Exclusive to Nikco Sports
- $5 of Each One Sold is Being Donated to the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent
- Ready to hang or display
- Ships within 4-5 weeks of the conclusion of the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
*Photo/Image is a mockup and subject to change.
If you wish to make a donation directly to the charity without making a purchase, please click HERE.
Autograph opportunity is available for an additional fee. Call for details.
St. Vincent has been providing compassionate care to children for over 140 years. More than 20 years ago, a group of pediatric specialists began working at St. Vincent with a goal of providing tertiary-level pediatric care in a setting that reflected and advanced the core values of St. Vincent.
The success of these physicians led to the building of a special place meant to focus on the unique needs of children and their families: Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital. Since opening its doors in 2003, Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital has grown to include 48 private inpatient beds, 23 Pediatric Intensive Care Unit beds, a 17-bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, and a comprehensive system of outpatient specialty practices.