Drew Brees, NFL All-Time Passing Leader, Commemorative Rawlings Football
- New Orleans Saints
- Nikco Sports Exclusives
Drew Brees Football Details
- Only 2,018 licensed Rawlings footballs will be produced to commemorate Drew Brees breaking the NFL career record for passing yards and to help raise some funds for Team Gleason, with a portion of the proceeds of each one sold being donated
- Each football is priced at $99
- Each will come with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity
- Exclusive to Nikco Sports; not available anywhere else
- Panel 1 – Drew Brees Career Highlights, action photo of Brees, Saints Logo
- Panel 2 – New Orleans Saints Franchise History, Stadium History, Saints Helmet Logo, Limited Edition
- Panel 3 – List of yards per year that led to Brees breaking the record as well as the date and details of the game where he broke the record
Drew Brees Career Highlights and Achievements - Partial List
- All-Time NFL Leader in Career Passing Yards - 72,103 yards
- #3 Total Offense - #1 Among Active Players
- #2 Passing Attempts - #1 Among Active Players
- #1 Career Completions - #1 Among Active Players
- #4 Touchdown Passes - #2 Among Active Players
- #1 Career Passing Yards Per Game
- #1 Career Pass Compl. %
- #1 Career Passes Complete Per Game
- Other NFL Records
- 66.9 career completion percentage
- 72.0 single-season completion percentage
- 7 touchdown passes in a game (tied)
- 54 consecutive games with a touchdown pass
- 471 pass completions in a season
- Super Bowl champion (XLIV)
- Super Bowl MVP (XLIV)
- 11× Pro Bowl (2004, 2006, 2008–2014, 2016, 2017)
- First-team All-Pro (2006)
- 3x Second-team All-Pro (2008, 2009, 2011)
- 2× NFL Offensive Player of the Year (2008, 2011)
- 7× NFL passing yards leader (2006, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014–2016)
- 4× NFL passing touchdowns leader (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Nikco Sports guarantees 100% satisfaction on all products! If you are unhappy with your order, please contact customer service immediately upon receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you have 10 business days to self-return the product from the date it was delivered to you to Nikco Sports. Returned items must be in the same condition as when received. You may self-return using any carrier that you prefer; FedEx, UPS, or USPS. We highly encourage you to get a tracking number for the item you are returning so that you know when it is received at our warehouse for liability purposes.
Please include the invoice or a copy of the invoice with your return. We also require an explanation of why the product is being returned.
If you would like to self-return product after the 10 business day time frame mentioned above, your order is subject to a 30% restocking fee and will only be accepted if an RMA number was issued to you by one of our customer service representatives. That RMA number must be on the outside of the package being returned.
Your credit will be processed within one week of receipt into our warehouse. However, the time it takes for the refund to post to your account is completely dependent upon your card processor.
If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-345-2868.
Returns may ship to:
Attn: Returns Department
516 Trade Center Blvd.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
We process all orders as quickly as possible, and we do so in the order in which they are received.
If the item that you ordered is in stock, it will ship from our warehouses within 2 - 14 business days.
On very rare occasions, an item may be out of stock. If that happens, we will contact you to let you know within 1 business day of your order.
If you are placing a pre-order for an item that is a custom, limited edition, exclusive item that must go through production, those items have anywhere from a 4 – 12 week lead time between order and shipment. You will see a note to that effect in the product description when you order. Many of our hot market items (Super Bowl, World Series, Final Four, etc.) are fully embossed and take time to make due to our insistence on high quality.
If you order a pre-order item and are having it autographed, the autograph process normally delays shipment by about 4 weeks. The added time covers all of the logistics associated with getting items to the athlete, getting a signing date, and return shipment to our warehouse. Published signing dates for athletes are subject to change without notice and are based on the availability of the signer. However, we notify our customers of any delays in the anticipated signing date.
Special requests for delivery options will be honored if it’s possible to do so. Please contact the SALES department at 1-800-345-2868 to make these requests. In the event we are unable to comply with special shipping requests, a Nikco Sports associate will contact you with options. Shipping and handling costs will vary for oversized, over weight, or irregular packaged items. We do our best to keep shipping and handling fees as low as possible.
Additional shipping charges will apply for noncontiguous states in the U.S. as well as international orders.
Free shipping applies only to those items designated for free shipping on the website – www.nikcosports.com
Nikco Sports sells special promotional products to celebrate major championships such as the World Series, Super Bowl, NBA and CFP. These Nikco Sports exclusives are made in limited numbers after we close the pre-order window for placing orders. Therefore, we ship special promotional items when we receive the products at our warehouse. We provide an expected time for delivery on the order confirmation page our customers see after order completion.
Autographed items ship AFTER the item is signed, and Nikco Sports does not have control over the dates of signings.
All autographed items are subject to availability and prices are subject to change without notice due to fluctuating player performance, milestone achievements, death, appraisals and contract obligations.
For international customers and customers in Hawaii and Alaska, shipping rates vary widely and once an order is received, a Nikco Representative will contact you to determine the most effective way to ship your items. Depending on the country of delivery, customs and duty fees may apply.